What is the USPS ?
USPS stands for United States Postal Service. It is the third largest civilian employer in the US with more than 600,000 workers. It is an independent agency of the Federal Government of the US. It is also called US Mail. Although being an agency of the Federal Government, USPS faces tough competition from private companies such as FedEx and UPS. USPS was formed on 1st July 1971.
Its headquarters are situated in Washington DC. You can visit the official website of USPS by this link, www.usps.com. Being spread all over the US it’s hard to know about what the customer thinks about its service and if the customer doesn’t enjoy its service, the goodwill of the firm will be hampered and as a result, it won’t generate enough profit. So it is important to take care of the customers.
To improve its relationship with the customers and ensure to provide quality service USPS is conducting a survey which is called USPS Postal Experience Survey. It is an online survey and hardly takes any effort or time. All you have to do is take a small survey, which includes answering correctly the few questions you are asked and you will be rewarded with a bonus coupon which can be used to get stamps from your nearby USPS Post Office.
The survey will help USPS to improve its marketing strategies and to know about the problems faced by its customers and improve them so that the company becomes popular among the people. You can take the survey on by clicking this link, on your browser, www.postalexperience.com/post.
What are the requirements to take part in this survey?
Before you can take part in this survey you have to fulfill a few requirements. If you fulfill all the requirements then you will be considered eligible to take the survey. Let’s have a look at those requirements listed down below:
- You must be a resident of the US
- You must be atleast 18 years or older
- You should have a receipt of purchase made in any of the USPS Post Office.
- You should not be someone who is working in the USPS Post Office or anyone related to someone’s who’s working in the USPS Post Office.
- You should know English or Spanish as the survey is available in these two languages only.
- You must have a device with an internet connection.
How to take the USPS Postal Experience survey?
- First, select a browser of your choice on your laptop/PC/Mobile device and then go to this link, www.postalexperience.com/pos.
- After you click on that link then you will go to a new window where you will be asked to choose the language in which you want to take the survey, remember you have to choose between English or Spanish.
- After selecting the language of your choice click on next and then you’ll be directed to a page, read the information and what all has been written there and click on next.
- After that, you’ll be asked to enter a code which is printed on the purchase receipt, which you must have. After that enter, the details asked and click on next.
- After that you can see a few questions on the screen, that is your survey, try to answer all of them correctly and don’t miss any one of those.
- After you are done with answering all the questions click on next and your survey will end there.
What is the reward for taking the survey?
After you have taken the survey, you will get a coupon code which is your reward. It will help you get a cash reward or stamps. You might also use your coupon code to get first class stamps. You have to note down the coupon code on your receipt and then show that receipt bearing the coupon code to the USPS Post Office near you and from there you can avail your reward.
Other ways to contact USPS :
Apart from taking the online survey through the USPS website, you can also contact them regarding any query or problem through phone. You can contact their customer care center by this number, 1-800-275-8777.
The number for TDD/TTV is 1-800-877-8339 .
You can mail to the USPS on the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, make sure to check out their website www.usps.com
These services are available Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET and 8 AM to 6 PM ET on Saturdays.
These kind of surveys are quite beneficial for the companies and helps them to provide better services to other customers and customers can also take these surveys and get rewarded. Try to take these surveys and share your honest opinions.