About Dunkin Donuts: Dunkin was earlier known by the popular name Dunkin Donuts. As from the name you can suggest it is famous for its Donuts. It is worldwide famous food chain dealing in bagels, Donuts and more. It was founded by William Rosenberg in Massachusetts in 1950. It was then acquired by Baskin Robbins in the year 1990.
It was renamed Dunkin from Dunkin Donuts in the January 2019. It has more than 10,000 stores and from it, 7500 are in the US alone. Dunkin serves in 36 countries. It deals in beverages both iced and hot and also in bagels and donuts. You do know that Dunkin is famous for its donuts. Its official website is, www.dunkindonuts.com.
Tell Dunkin is a customer feedback portal which asks customers to rate their experience and describe any problems which they had faced during their visit to any of their stores. Being widespread all over the globe it becomes quite difficult to analyze what went wrong and surveys like these help the company to improve their performance.
After taking the survey you will be rewarded with a free donut. The survey is easy to take and will not take you more than 5 minutes and you’ll get rewarded with a free donut for that.
|Restaurant ||Dunkin Donuts|
|Survey Name||Tell Dunkin|
|Language||English , Spanish|
|Customer Care No.||1-800-447-0013|
|Age||18 Years & Above|
What do you require to participate in TellDunkin survey?
- A mobile device or a laptop/PC with an internet connection
- You should have a good knowledge of English or Spanish
- You should have a receipt with a survey code printed on it
- You must be 18 years or older
How to participate in TellDunkin survey?
After that you have met all the above-stated requirements then you can proceed to take the survey to follow these steps:
- Go to the browser of your choice after that go to this link, www.telldunkin.com
- After you click on that link you will be lead to a new page where you will have to take the survey.
- You will be asked to enter the survey code then which is printed on your receipt.
- After that, you will be asked to choose the language of your choice, either English or Spanish.
- After that, you will be asked to enter details such as the store number, time and date of your purchase.
- After doing that you will be asked to answer a few questions try to answer all of them genuinely.
- After that click on submit. Then you are done with the survey.
- After answering the questions you will receive a confirmation code. You can show this code on the counter in your next visit and you’ll get your reward.
If you have any queries or any problems during the survey feel free to contact them on 1-800-447-0013 and email them on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit their website, www.dunkindonuts.com for any further information.