Tractor Supply is a company who is offering gardening, home improvement, farming, livestock, and other products. It also deals in footwear, power generation, clothing, etc. It was established in 1938. It has been a leading organization for farming, livestock products all over the US.
It earlier dealt only in farming products and construction products. It has more than 1735 stores over the US. It is also present in more than 49 states. It has a slogan, The stuff you need is here. It updates itself to customer requirements.
So make sure that it meets up with their requirements they conduct a survey which is called Tell Tractor Supply. It is an online way through which you can take up the survey.
You will require only a device, Internet connection to take the survey even a receipt is not necessary you can mail to them. Mailing won’t reduce your chances of winning the survey so don’t worry if you do so. After taking the survey you will be eligible to win the sweepstakes reward of the 2500$ gift card.
About the TellTractorSupply
Let’s talk about what is Tell Tractor Supply. It’s an online survey through which you can answer a few surveys and you can win a 2500 $ gift card. It helps to improve the customer interaction thus making the company aware of what the customer desires from them and how they can improve their quality. While taking the survey you will be asked to provide feedback about the products available there, your experience as a customer and so on.
|Survey Name||Tell Tractor Supply|
|Reward||$2500 Gift Card|
|Language||English , Spanish|
|Customer Care No.||1-877-718-6750|
|Country||US, Hawaii or Columbia|
|Age||18 Years & Above|
What are the requirements for participating in the survey?
To participate in the survey you will need to meet with a few requirements.
- You need to be a resident of the US, Hawaii or Columbia.
- You must be at least 18 years of age or above.
- You shouldn’t be an employee of the Tractor Supply or any relative to a person working therein.
- You do not necessarily need a receipt
- You will be allowed one entry per household.
Note here that the survey will take place from 1st Jan to 31st December and winners will be declared each month. In total there will be 12 winners allowed.
How to take the TellTractorSupply survey?
Follow these steps to take the survey through the online medium.
- Go to the official website to take the survey if you have a receipt at www.telltractorsupply.com, you can also dial 1-800-541-4429 to take the automated survey through the phone.
- After you reach the website you be asked to choose a language between English and Spanish.
- You will then asked to enter the code on your receipt
- After that enter the time, date and store number
- After that, you’ll be taken to the survey and you will have to answer a few questions. Make sure to answer all of them and be genuine in your answer.
- Once done submit the survey and after that, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, and phone number. So that they can contact you if you win the sweepstakes reward. Double check and then submit
After this, you will be eligible to win the sweepstakes reward of 2500$. Results are declared every month around 15th so make sure to check their website. If you turn out to be the winner you will be informed by the company.
How to take the survey through mail.?
In case you don’t have a receipt but you still want to take part in the survey you can do so and it will not affect your chances of winning so don’t worry. It’s simple all you need is a 3*5 inch postcard. You will have to enter only a few details and then you can post it.
You will need to enter your full name, home address, postal code, phone number, email address and your Date of Birth on a 3*5 inch postcard. After that you have to mail it to the following address:
Tractor Supply Company/ Del’s Monthly Survey Sweepstakes
35610 Mound Road, Department 2045
Sterling Heights, Michigan, 48310-4725
Contact Tractor Supply
You can call their customer care at 1-877-718-6750 from 7:00 Am to 8:00 pm on Monday to Saturday and from 8:00 Am to 7:00 pm on Sundays.
Also try to visit their official website for FAQs, www.tractorsupply.com